This Father's Day weekend you have the opportunity to say things to your father that often go unsaid. Dads play a vital role in the our lives, and even if your relationship isn't always amazing, hopefully you can still find some phrases you can share with him. These words could be life-giving and strengthen your relationship in the future.
10 Ideas To Tell Your Dad In the Next 48 Hours
- "I love you."
- "Thank you for all you have done for me."
- "I'm proud to be your daughter/son."
- "The three best traits I have learned from you are..."
- "You showed me how to pray and love Jesus."
- "What are your best memories with me? My best memories with you are..."
- "Your wisdom will live on through my children."
- "I respect you, even during the times that we disagree."
- "Tell me one amazing thing about you I don't already know?"
- "What are 3 things in the next 3 years you would like to do together?
*Consider a video call or a video recording so he can see your emotion and watch the video any time in the future.
Proverbs 23:24: "The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him."