2019-2020 Academic Christian Planner
“Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it.”
Habakkuk 2:2 NKJV
Planning and casting vision for your life is biblical!
Plan for your life to prosper and overflow with abundance by visualizing the goals you have for your life. The Vision Board help you visualize your goals and dreams so you can work towards them and see God’s hand in your life to make them happen. Plus, the Bucket List helps you keep track of your longer terms goals. Planning ahead helps you focus and make these things a reality.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.”
Philippians 4:6 ESV
Let the Weekly and Monthly Reflection help guide your gratitude and praise to our Heavenly Father for all that he has done for you. Taking time to reflect on the blessings in your life will help remind you of His good gifts and give you encouragement to keep moving forward in your faith and life.
- Daily & Monthly planner
- Annual & monthly overview calendars
- Weekly devotional pages for sermon notes and bible study notes
- Extra space for journaling, To-Do's, Gratitude, Reflection and more!
- Sunday start day each week
- Marked with U.S. holidays
- Depth: 1.25"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Paper: 120 GSM White Paper
- Pages: 258 (including 20 blank sheets in the back)
- Pen Holder