Christian Planner Return & Exchange Policy - Effective April 2, 2021
PLANNER, JOURNAL & STATIONERY RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We stand behind our products and our family (you). If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, reach out to the CP Happiness Team within 30 days of your purchase and we will work to make it right!
- Within 30 days of purchase we will issue a full refund (less any shipping & handling costs) for the requested item(s) in the original form of payment, or as a store credit exclusively on christianplanner.com.
- Beyond 30 days to 90 days from purchase: we will issue a refund (less any shipping & handling costs) as a store credit exclusively on christianplanner.com.
- We do not offer refunds on planners, journals, or stationery items over 90 days from purchase.
- Refunds and store credits are offered only for purchases made via christianplanner.com;
- Purchases made through Amazon will be refunded based on Amazon’s refund policy.
- Purchases made using alternative payment providers such as AfterPay and PayPal will be refunded per those providers’ terms.
- FINAL SALE ITEMS: PLANNER, JOURNAL, AND STATIONERY ITEMS MARKED FINAL SALE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
- Store credit is issued to the email address associated with the original order via email as a unique code that can be used exclusively on christianplanner.com.
APPAREL & ACCESSORY ITEMS PREORDER ITEMS - CANCELLATIONS
- Preorder items may be canceled up until the order ships.
- For orders that include both Preorder and stocked items, the preorder item may be partially canceled up until when the order ships.
APPAREL AND ACCESSORY RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the limited production of our apparel & accessory items, we do not currently offer exchanges on these items because we cannot guarantee the availability of specific styles. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for a refund on your order.
- Refunds and store credits are offered only for purchases made via christianplanner.com.
- Refunds on purchases made using alternative payment providers such as AfterPay and PayPal will be issued per those providers’ terms.